Terms and Conditions
The term "NSW 2015" refers to The National Association of Round Tables of Great Britain and Ireland, National Sporting Weekend being held in Norwich 4th to 6th September 2015.
- No bookings will be processed without payment.
- The Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Attendees will be held personally liable and responsible for any damage or excess cleaning to the accommodation occupied by them or caused by them (or guests who are present at their invitation) to the facilities during the course of the Conference.
- The £20 deposit is non-refundable. Bookings will take into consideration the deposit paid up until midnight on the Sunday of National Conference 2015. After this point any booking made will require full payment and any reservation made by use of the deposit will have expired.
- For cancellation of bookings up to the 31st July 2015 the fee paid will be refunded, less a £25 administration fee. After this date no cancellation refunds will be made.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Bookings close 10 August 2015
- We will endeavour to deal with requests and preferences for dietary requirements and will pass this information to the Caterers. We cannot guarantee that meals provided will meet all requirements.
- There are a limited number of places available for the weekend.
- The rates quoted are based on the prevailing rate of VAT currently @ 20%. The NSW Committee reserve the right to apply a surcharge to bookings to cover any increase in the prevailing rate of VAT which may be imposed by HMRC, between the date of booking and the payment of final balances.
- All accommodation places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Organisers reserve the right to allocate suitable alternate accommodation and to be able to relocate the primary functions to suitable alternate venues in the event that the original venues or accommodation become unavailable for any reason.
- The National Association, NSW Committee and organisers cannot be held liable for any loss or injury incurred by participating in any NSW 2015 activity or function.
- You are strongly advised to seek independent insurance cover for this event in case of cancellation, injury or other factors.
- In completing the booking forms you are confirming that you have consented and/or you have obtained the consent of the individuals named on this form to their details being held on the Round Table databases. The information will be stored for a maximum of 18 months and will be used for purposes in connection with the activities of Round Table. If you do not want to receive information, please write to: The Database administrator, Marchesi House, 4 Embassy Drive, Birmingham B15 1TP.
Access to and use of the NSW 2015 website(s) is provided by the NSW 2015 Team subject to the following terms:
- By using the NSW 2015 website(s) you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the NSW 2015 website(s).
- NSW 2015 may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by NSW 2015. Your continued use of the NSW 2015 website(s) after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended. Use of the NSW 2015 website(s)
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the NSW 2015 website(s) content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any the NSW 2015 website(s) content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the NSW 2015 website(s) content requires the prior written permission of NSW 2015.
- You agree to use the NSW 2015 website(s) only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the NSW 2015 website(s). Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the NSW 2015 website(s).
- Some material or content on the NSW 2015 website(s) may be protected under copyright belonging to third parties. In such cases you undertake to respect and abide by the copyright stipulations of those third parties in respect of such content or material.
- Other than the consumption of content and material that is available publicly on the NSW 2015 website(s) without the use of any usernames, passwords or other forms of protection, all services provided on the NSW 2015 website(s) are intended solely for the use of individuals who are members of the Round Table or Ex-Round Tablers Club. Such services include, but are not limited to, the Mailing List, Guestbook, Online Booking, and Gallery area. NSW 2015 reserves the right to deny, suspend, withdraw or otherwise terminate the usage of such services by individuals who are not, or do not appear to be, determined at the absolute discretion of NSW 2015, a member of one of these organisations.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The NSW 2015 website(s) content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to NSW 2015, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will NSW 2015 be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the NSW 2015 website(s) regardless of the form of action.
NSW 2015 does not warrant that functions contained in the NSW 2015 website(s) content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the NSW 2015 website(s) or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
The names, images and logos identifying NSW 2015 or Third Parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of NSW 2015 and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of NSW 2015 or any other third party.
Contributions to the NSW 2015 website(s)
Further to the above paragraph, by submitting your contribution to the NSW 2015 website(s), you-
warrant that your contribution:
available to NSW 2015 for all the purposes specified above;
- is your own original work and / or that you have the right to make it
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify NSW 2015 against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by NSW 2015 as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the NSW 2015 website(s) and the purposes specified above.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
© 2014 - Copyright The National Association of Round Tables of Great Britain and Ireland. All rights reserved.
Registered Office: Marchesi House, 4 Embassy Drive, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 1TP.